1. Eligible entrants must lodge their vote online or in the ballot box in the Grote St dining area at the Adelaide Central Market.
2. This competition is open to residents of Australia, aged 12 years or over. Employees of Promoters, in any way involved in the development, production, or distribution of this competition, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
3. This competition will commence at 9.00am ACST on 1 June 2015 and all votes must be cast by 15:00 ACST on Saturday 27 June 2015. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid.
4. Entrants may vote for as many entries as they wish but no entrant may win more than one prize.
5. The prize for the winner is 5x $20 vouchers to spend at participating traders in the Adelaide Central Market and an invitation to the Market Tower Awards night on July 1st at the Adelaide Town Hall. Vouchers are to be spent with 12 month from receipt.
6. The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
7. The prizes are non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
8. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. The winner will be notified by 29 June 2015. Should the winner be uncontactable and prizes remain unclaimed the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
10. The entrant accepts that the promoter will use the personal data submitted by the entrant for the purpose of this competition.
11. The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
12. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of Australia.
13. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.